Monday, August 22, 2011

Please visit Meet Luv my Bxr


My love for animals,(with a special place in my heart for the Boxer) has led me to create some fun stuff that your special pet will be "woofing" about! All my items are handmade by me, (except for my collar charms) tested and approved by Brigette, my Boxer and her many furiends. I use quality fabrics on my bandanas and blankets. My homemade dog treats are free from fillers, preservatives, and contain ingredients that are good for your pet.
I'm excited to be here, and hope to make lots of new friends, and furiends! My goal here is to make all the furkids happy, and of course, their pawrents too!!
QUALITY PRODUCTS and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ARE MY #1 PRIORITIES!
Thanks for stopping by! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions or comments. Custom orders are welcome.
Special discounts on quantities over 10 (deposit required)
Rescue organizations, animal shelters, animal foster homes, receive special discounts!! ♥♥
*Dogs aren't our whole lives, but they make our lives whole*
When you buy from LuvMyBxr a portion of your purchase will go to support Autumn Winds Animal Rescue & Sanctuary...A No-Kill shelter!
http://www.autumnwinds.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment