Saturday, December 31, 2011

Please Visit OC Mercantile


http://www.bonanza.com/booths/OCMercantile
Welcome to O.C. Mercantile!
I've been an online seller for many years, most recently here on Bonanza.
My other booths are:
www.bonanza.com/CollectibleCorner
www.Bonanza.com/SdOriginals
My Collectible Corner booth was starting to get a little cluttered with items that weren't really collectible! So I decided to open this booth of general merchandise to give them a proper home.
Customer Service is my first priority! I work hard to make my listings as accurate as possible and communicate as often as necessary during the purchase process. Items are well packed and shipped within 24 hours in most cases, although I don't ship on Saturdays and Sundays.
Thanks for visiting!

To Visit Click The Link Below

No comments:

Post a Comment