Thursday, October 27, 2011

Here is a great Bonanza Booth! - Collectible Corner!

Welcome to Collectible Corner, where you'll find antiques, uniques and other fun things to brighten your day!
What started as a hobby back in 2002 has become a full-blown passion. I do my hunting at flea markets, estate sales, swap meets, garage/yard sales and thrift shops, always with an eye out for unique, unusual or hard to find treasures. I'm always adding items, so I hope you'll check back often to see what's new!
When you find that neat thing you've been looking for, be confident that I'll treat you and your purchase with the respect that you deserve. Items will be shipped promptly, will be well protected from our friends at the post office, and will be in the condition that was described in the listing. No surprises at Collectible Corner, just exceptional customer service!
Kick off your shoes and browse awhile! And if you don't find your heart's desire, let me know what you're looking for and I'll be happy to help with the hunt!
I have two other booths on Bonanza, and I hope that you'll visit them as well!
http://www.bonanza.com/OCMercantile ~ Books and other general merchandise
http://www.bonanza.com/SdOriginals ~ Landscape and fine art photography
Become a fan of Collectible Corner on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CollectibleCorner
And follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/CollectibleCrnr
New! Collectible Corner's blog can be found at: http://collectiblecornerca.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment