Thursday, October 27, 2011

Visit This Fantastic Bonanza Booth!-- Coog's Collectibles!

I am a long time collector who likes old stuff especially dealing with Rowan County/Salisbury,NC including textiles,post cards, pictures.
A seller/buyer online in the past with a great feedback rating. So Bonanza will be a home with the intentions of adding quite a few items for sale as well looking to what is available. Excited about Bonanza hope it can work out I have been spreading the word about Bonanza. I look foward to serving the customer and usually ship out same day if not the next. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
I am a sports fan Washington Redskins,New York Yankees are two of my favorites. I also like to collect autographs,and textile items relating to my days at Fieldcrest-Cannon. I also did get to drive a race car at Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte. It was a birthday present one of the best one ever.
Lived in Rowan County,North Carolina until moving to the eastern part of the state. John Hart is a favorite author. King of Lies,Down River,and the Last Child are all great books

No comments:

Post a Comment