Saturday, July 16, 2011

Meet Texas Bluebonnet

You will love this booth at Bonanza.com
Great patterns and fast service! Please visit at 



Welcome to my booth!
Most of the items you see listed are from within my home, but once in awhile I may find something at a super savings and pass it along to you. If you have a question about an item, please feel free to ask and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I do combine shipping to anywhere in the USA, Canada and to our Military men and women overseas. Multiple items purchased and paid for in one payment will be combined in one shipment.
Please remember to leave feedback. It's helps others to know if your merchandise was received in a timely manner and that the description and condition met with your satisfaction. ;)
Happy Bonanzlin',
Linda

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/txbluebonnet2004

No comments:

Post a Comment